Stevington Windmill, Bedfordshire
Stevington Mill was probably the last windmill in Britain working with four cloth covered sails, which were replaced in 1958 and again in 2004. The mill operated commercially, mostly grinding cattle feed, until 1939. It was purchased and restored in 1951 by Bedfordshire County Council, as part of the County's contribution to the Festival of Britain. It is now only intermittently open.